Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Maverick Money Makers Tips - #1 in Google Search!

(right click and open in a new tab)

I just wanted to give huge props to Ezine Articles for giving me the platform to reach #1 position on Goggle for my favoured long tail keywords 'maverick money makers tips'.

It's not often that I see myself on the #1 position for a search that brings in nearly half a million results. Well to be honest, I've never seen myself in the #1 spot for anything I've personally created.

So it's a really great way to increase exposure to yourself, your business, your passion. Do a little research on the areas in your life that really interest you, then write a really snappy article around it.

I have found that the titles that really rank well in results are one starting with for example -
  • 10 ways to ....
  • 7 best ...
  • 3 critical ...
  • How to ...
  • Review of ...
  • Top 100 ...
These types of title are favoured because this is exactly what people are often searching. People want to know how, people want to know why, people want tips, reviews, and fast accurate to the point information about what they are interested in.

So do yourself a HUGE favor and go spend an hour or so writing up a 500 - 1000 word article based on something that interests YOU, within a keyword search of less than 1 million google results. You too may achieve the coveted #1 spot for a long time to come, which has got to be some of the easiest marketing EVER!

Subscribe to my blog NOW - http://danandrewsmarketing@blogspot.com for much more, including sizzling updates through my "$50k in 180 days...from ZERO to HERO" adventure... starting very soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment